I know many of you have spotless fridges and your kiddos never spill things in your fridge. Laugh out loud, I know my fridge gets dirty in about a week. Here are some tips for keeping your fridge clean.
1. Clean out old food on a regular basis. Every time I go shopping I clean out the fridge before the new items get put away.
2. Marry your condiments. When I have two bottles of ketchup in the fridge inevitably they both get opened and used. To cut down on clutter in my fridge I combine the two.
3. If you have spills and crumbs remove the trays and drawers. Wash in warm soapy water, let air dry for a few minutes and return to the fridge.
4. Stuck on spills in the fridge. Take a warm, wet cloth and lay over the spill allow it to soak for a few minutes. Wipe clean. For tough spills add vinegar to your water then wet the cloth.
5. Hand prints on the outside of the fridge can be cleaned up with a sponge or rag. I love to use magic erasers. They work beautifully.
Share your refrigerator cleaning tips. I would love to pick up new cleaning tips. I hope that this helps you!